The Mini Microcinema is pleased to offer its fourth "Open Screen" event. If you have something you would like to screen here - a video project from 1988, a 16mm film you made last week, a digital masterpiece you've been crafting for years - this is your chance to share it with the world!
SUBMISSIONS OPEN: June 15th, 2018
Our next Open Screen will be at 7:30 PM on Sunday, July 15th, 2018
Submissions will be accepted until the program reaches a total running time of 80 minutes. Submit early to ensure inclusion in the program.
OPEN SCREEN REQUIREMENTS:
1. Filmmaker must be present at the screening on July 15th. Please do not submit if you are unable to attend.
2. All work must run 20 minutes or LESS.
3. Acceptable formats: 16mm, VHS, .mp4, and Quicktime (We have a 16mm and HD Projector, plus a VCR). 8mm and Super 8mm films are also welcome - but a projector must be provided by you. Works to be downloaded must be made available through links from DropBox, WeTransfer, Google Drive, or VimeoPro.
4. Artists must provide a 150 word (maximum) synopsis or artist statement, and a short bio.
5. Please provide a still image from your film, to use for promotion!
6. Please provide advance notice of any risqué material.
7. Only one submission per person.
IF YOU SCREENED YOUR FILM AT THE FIRST OPEN SCREEN, PLEASE GIVE OTHER FILMMAKERS A CHANCE!
We look forward to screening your work!
Please coordinate drop off of any physical materials (films, tapes, drives, etc.) with Andy Marko - email@example.com
Questions? Email Andy Marko - firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN SCREEN SUBMISSION FORM
PLEASE SUBMIT (OPTIONAL) AT LEAST ONE STILL IMAGE (FOR PROMOTION) BELOW. JPEGS WORK BEST. PLEASE LABEL YOUR FILE WITH YOUR NAME. Thank you!